Belfast City Tour
Belfast Landmarks Taxi Tours are an informative, light-hearted and humorous experience. As your expert tour guide shares a personal anecdote or nugget of local history, you can be sure that you will have seen and experienced the real Belfast.
Let us bring you on a journey that follows the Birth and Growth of our City. Starting at St George’s Church, discover why and where the settlement began. Starvation, Industrial revolution, Ship Building and Linen attracts thousands to the town. Connections to Rebellion and Henry Joy Mc Cracken.
- -The loss of Belfast Castle. Why our Clock Tower leans?
- -Visit the Cathedral Quarter’s Entries and cobbled streets.
- -Drive by the infamous Crumlin Road Jail and Court.
- -Choose the Belfast Castle option at this point if you wish (Stormont Parliament Buildings is the other option)
- -Visit the Gaeltacht Quarter on our way to Queens University.
- -Head back to the City passing one of Europe’s most frequently bombed Hotel.
- -The story of the Crown Bar and Grand Opera House.
- -Now we pass City Hall and St George’s Market.
- -Cross the River Lagan to the Belfast Ship Yards. Home to the ill fated Titanic.
If you plan a trip to the Titanic Museum your tour can Start or end there.
We can exclude the Parliament Buildings / Castle options and include Belfast’s Iconic Murals if that would be of more interest.