Belfast City Tour
Belfast Landmarks Taxi Tours are an informative, light-hearted and humorous experience. As your expert tour guide shares a personal anecdote or nugget of local history, you can be sure that you will have seen and experienced the real Belfast.
Let us bring you on a journey that follows the Birth and Growth of our City. Starting at St George’s Church, discover why and where the settlement began. Starvation, Industrial revolution, Ship Building and Linen attracts thousands to the town. Connections to Rebellion and Henry Joy Mc Cracken.
- -The loss of Belfast Castle. Why does our Clock Tower lean?
- -Visit the Cathedral Quarter’s Entries and cobbled streets.
- -Drive by the infamous Crumlin Road Jail and Court.
- -Choose the Belfast Castle option at this point if you wish (Stormont Parliament Buildings is the other option)
- -Visit the Gaeltacht Quarter on our way to Queens University.
- -Head back to the City passing one of Europe’s most frequently bombed Hotel.
- -The story of the Crown Bar and Grand Opera House.
- -Now we pass City Hall and St George’s Market.
- -Cross the River Lagan to the Belfast Ship Yards. Home to the ill-fated Titanic.
You can start or finish your tour at many of the Belfast attractions.
Your Hotel, Aras Ui Connolly, Train Station, Crumlin Road Jail, City Hall, Visit Belfast, Titanic or St George Market.
Tailor Your Tour
Many visitors wish to see the Iconic Belfast Murals as part of their Belfast Landmarks Tour. Adjust your tour to see the working-class areas of the Falls and Shankill roads, peace wall memorial gardens or perhaps graveyards. The choice is yours
We can exclude the Parliament Buildings / Castle options and include Belfast’s Iconic Murals if that would be of more interest.
This option will better maximise your time on tour as Castle and Parliament are a further out of the City. Book Now