Giants Causeway Taxi Tours
Giant’s Causeway Taxi Tours take you on a journey along the Scenic Antrim Coast, Home to some of The Norths top attractions, as well as some of its most spectacular rugged scenery. One of the world’s Top 5 Iconic Road Trips
- Climb some of the (Be careful, Slippy when wet) 40,000 black basalt columns that comprise the Giant’s Causeway, UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Will you dare to cross? Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, which sways above the Atlantic ocean, connecting the coastal cliffs to Carrick-a-Rede Island.
- Explore the ruins of the edge hugging Dunluce Castle.
- Find filming locations from the Game of Thrones.
- Fancy a dram of whiskey at the Old Bushmills Distillery?
- Your Guide will expertly narrate your journey
Things to Know
- Our Tours depart Belfast and typically last seven hours.
- On our way we will pass many scenic villages before we reach the Giant’s Causeway
- Bring water and a packed lunch or perhaps stop for our famous Fish and Chips
- Wear layers and comfortable shoes, and bring something to snap stunning views
- We will see some sights that the large coaches just cant reach
- Typical Stops, Carrickfergus Castle, Carnlough, Dark Hedges, Ballintoy, Rope Bridge, Cuseway and Dunluce Castle
- Pick ups arranged from Hotel, Guest House or Airport.